Canoe Day Trips in Devon
Try paddling the River Exe and Canal loop. This day is for people who are not interested in any awards, but want a great day out trying their paddling skills further. We take you there, teach you more about paddle strokes, launching and landing and then we head off for our adventure.
This full day runs during the school holidays at the rate of £49.00 per adult and £40.00 per under 14.
If you have a group of 6 or more adults we can book you in for any date to suit you. It's an ideal Family Adventure, especially for teenagers wanting a more challenging holiday as well as a great activity for an adventurous Stag or Hen Party.
If you are booked onto a Family Adventure Holiday you can take part in the Paddle Day as part of your package (equivalent to three taster sessions)
• Transportation from YHA Okehampton
• Instructor for course from our BCU acreditted centre
• Use of the Canoe or Kayak equipment and safety equipment.
Turn this into a weekend expedition by camping at the Turf Locks campsite. Prices available for this options.
You will need:
- Suitable clothing (Clothes to wear under life jacket, day rucksack)
- Wet Boots (or old trainers)
- packed lunch in carry-bag