At a Glance
- Suitable for 8 years upwards
- Part of the Reaching New Heights activity day
- Bookable sessions in holidays
- Beginners level training provided
- Good for balance and coordination training
Work your way down the grassy slopes armed with your board and plenty of padding!
You will learn how to manoeuvre to make a safe descent of the hill, once mastered you can move onto power slides and maybe even small jumps! Most groups choose between Mountain Boarding and Archery for their Bracken Tor day.