At a Glance
- Great day out on Dartmoor
- Try out rock climbing, weaselling and bouldering
- Sessions suitable for families and groups
- Unaccompanied 8-16 years welcome
- All instruction and equipment provided
- Gift Vouchers available online (Premium Activity Day)
Combine the enjoyment of climbing with the beauty of Dartmoor. Our instructors will set up some climbs out on the moors, including some abseiling, with the chance to try Weaselling & Scrambling as well!
Next running at Easter 2020, unless you have a group of 4 or more. Suitable for ages 8+ (5 – 7 year olds can take part if accompanied by an adult).
For those between 8 and 16 years, you can attend without an accompanying adult as long as a participants form is signed by parent of guardian
What do I need?
Sturdy shoes with grip – trainers/walking boots are fine
Clothing with good coverage (Dartmoor granite is naturally very sharp & hard, so long sleeves & long legs will protect your skin)
Bottle of water/juice (we provide drinking water refills, to keep plastic usage down please bring your own bottles)
Lunch (packed lunches available – pre-order essential)
Thermos with hot beverage of choice