At a Glance
- Bookable during School Holidays
- Try out Mountain Boarding, High Ropes and Bushcraft
- All instruction and equipment provided
- Gift Vouchers available online (Activity Day Adult or Child)
- 8-16’s years can be unaccompanied with letter from Parent or Guardian
Join us for a fun-packed adventure day at our Bracken Tor site. Scale the heights of the High Ropes, look out from the crows nest, take the leaf of faith, cross the high bridge, tackle the scramble net, zoom downhill on a Mountain Board & finish it all off with some Bushcraft (and maybe a toasted Marshmallow or two). Suitable for ages 8+ (although 5-7 year olds can take part if accompanied by an adult)
Next running at Easter 2020, unless you have a group of 4 or more. Suitable for ages 8+ (5 – 7 year olds can take part if accompanied by an adult).
What do I need?
Sturdy shoes with grip – trainers/walking boots are fine
Old clothing with good coverage (long sleeves & legs are good protection from scrapes)
Bottle of water/juice (we provide drinking water refills, to keep plastic usage down please bring your own bottles)
Lunch (packed lunches available – pre-order essential)
Thermos with hot beverage of choice