At a Glance
- Schools and Groups Activity Break
- Suitable for Key Stage 1 and 2
- Support for Group Leaders
- 2021 Price from £69.80 per person per night (including VAT)
Designed to challenge and engage students through practical PE based activity our Multi-Activity package offers a mixture of adventurous and on-site activities that make the most of the great outdoors and the hostel locality, whilst offering something for all abilities.
Led by our great instructor team we combine activities including team challenges and fire lighting with a spot of weaselling, and climbing. Our residentials are packed with morale boosting, team building activities that are designed provide a genuine sense of achievement, adventure and discovery whilst giving every member of your group the adventure of a lifetime.
Typical activities within the programme include Archery, Bushcraft, Guided Walk, Climbing Wall, Team Games, Orienteering and Weaselling.
- To take part in adventurous and outdoor activities both as an individual and as part of a team
- To compare and reflect on previous performances and show an understanding of how improvements and progression has been made
- To demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, supporting, communicating and recognising the achievements of their peers
- To begin to understand the concept of risk and hazards, and show the development of personal risk management
- To demonstrate the key personal skills of resilience, self-motivation and self confidence
- To show an awareness and understanding of environmental issues and the impact that we can have both as individuals and as communities at a local, regional and national level
Need to know
This package is perfect for PE students or pupils wishing to push themselves through enrichment and transition programmes.
- All our activities are delivered by expertly trained staff holding all relevant National Governing Body qualifications including first aid
- DBS checked staff who are skilled at creating safe and secure, packages that are tailored to meet the needs of your group
- Activities may be on-site or off-site (where transport is provided as part of the cost)
- Financial support maybe available from the YHA Breaks for Kids fund. Ask for more details